Are you a frequent shopper at Lowe’s? If you are, then you might know about Lowe’s credit card. And, if you don’t, check out this entire post. Here, you will get to know about various discounts and perks Lowe’s credit card offers to its customers. We will also be covering the process to sign up for Lowe’s credit card, the process to activate Lowe’s credit card and more. Mainly, there are two types of cards – Lowe’s Advantage Card and Lowe’s Business Credit Card. We will be covering the Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card. This card offers financial deals to assist you in home renovations and improvements.
- 1 How Can I Apply for a Lowe’s Credit Card?
- 2 How to Create an online Lowe’s Account?
- 3 How to Activate Lowe’s Credit Card at lower.com/activate
How Can I Apply for a Lowe’s Credit Card?
You can apply for a Lowe’s credit card easily via the official website by following the steps mentioned here:
- Go to the official website at www.lowes.com.
- Click on the ‘Lowe’s Credit Cards’ option in the top right corner.
- Various credit card options will appear.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button under the Lowe’s Advantage Card section. You can also check your eligibility by clicking the ‘See if You Pre-Qualify’ button.
- After clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button, a form will appear asking you to enter the last four digits of your SSN/ ITIN, and your Mobile Number. Information such as name, address, etc. will be synced via the SSN.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button and complete the application process.
Note: You can also get a Lowe’s credit card from the Lowe’s store.
How to Create an online Lowe’s Account?
Creating an online Lowe’s account will help you in maintaining your orders and purchases along with other features. Here’s how you can create a Lowe’s account:
- Visit the official website at www.lowes.com.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ option at the top right corner.
- Click on the ‘Sign In or Create Account’ button.
- Click on the ‘Create Account’ button.
- Select the type of account – Personal or Business and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Provide the information asked for such as name, email address, mobile number, and password. Click the ‘Create Account’ button to complete the process.
- Once your account is created, you can manage your Lowe’s card’s activities online.
How to Activate Lowe’s Credit Card at lower.com/activate
Activating the Lowe’s credit card will open a lot of discounts and offers for you. You can activate the card in three ways. Let’s take a detailed look at each way:
Activation through Online Mode
Here are the prerequisites you must keep ready before moving ahead with the online activation process:
- A good internet connection to access the activation page.
- Lowe’s account user Id and password
- Credit Card details
Now, let’s move to the online activation process:
- Visit the official login page at lowes.syf.com/accounts/login.
- Enter your Lowe’s account login ID and password to log in.
- Go to your account’s dashboard and click the ‘Activate Your Card’ option.
- Select the ‘Register and Activate’ option.
- Check your account number and enter the details mentioned on your card. Click the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Complete the security verification process by providing the required data.
- Complete the activation process by pressing the ‘Activate Your Card’ button.
- A confirmation message will appear upon completion of the activation process.
Activation via lowes.com/activate
Follow the steps mentioned here to activate the Lowe’s card via the official activation link:
- Go to the official activation page – lowes.com/activate.
- Enter the login credentials of your Lowe’s account and log into your account.
- Now, enter your card number in the provided field.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Now, accept the terms and conditions and your card will be ready to use.
- If asked, confirm your account details at 1(800)444-1408.
Activation via Phone/ Call
You can also activate your Lowe’s Credit Card through the customer care department. Just follow the steps:
- Contact customer care at 1(800)444-1408. Call timings – 6 AM to 1 AM (Monday to Saturday) 8 AM to Midnight (Sunday).
- Confirm your account details with the customer care representative. The details will be verified.
- The customer care representative will inform you of successful activation.
Note: For activating Lowe’s American Express Card (exclusive for business accounts), call 1(800) 492-3344.
For activating a corporate card, call 1(800) 528-2122.
Also Read: How to Activate My Milestone Card
Forgot Lowe’s Account Password?
Although we recommend noting the Lowe’s account user ID and password in a safe place, in case you forgot the password, here’s how it can be retrieved:
- Visit the official Lowe’s website.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Now, look for the ‘Forgot Password?’ link under the password field. Click it.
- Enter your email address and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- A one-time passcode will be sent to your email address.
- Check your inbox and enter the passcode in the provided space to reset the password.
- Set a new password and complete the process.
- Sign in using the new password to complete the process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is the Lowe’s credit card accepted?
Lowe’s credit card is accepted only at Lowe’s as it is a store credit card. It will not be accepted at any other retailer or ATMs. You can use the card while online shopping at the Lowe’s website.
Will the Lowe’s credit card help build my credit score?
Yes, the Lowe’s credit card will help in building your credit score. However, to improve your credit score, you must ensure on-time and regular payments of your credit card balances.
Which bank issues the Lowe’s card?
All Lowe’s credit cards are issued by Synchrony Bank. It is a large financial institution with more than 75 million active customers.
Is there any app for Lowe’s card users?
Yes, Lowe’s cardholders can use the Lowe’s app. Download it from the Play Store and sign in using your Lowe’s account credentials.
What credit score is required to get a Lowe’s credit card?
There is no set credit score limit for a Lowe’s credit card. However, a good credit score is required to become eligible. A good credit score will start from 600.