Dog TV is a must-have channel for all those dog-owners out there. The channel aims to improve the lives of dogs everywhere. Dog TV delivers 12 specially designed shows that make your dog feel mellow and comfortable. It provides a happy, simple entertainment experience for your precious pooch throughout the day. Plus, you can add and stream Dog TV on all major streaming platforms and devices like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and on your Android TV. While the process of installing and activating Dog TV at watch.dogtv.com/activate is easy to perform. The following points are what you need to focus on to activate the channel:
- You will require high-speed internet connectivity to download and activate the Dog TV well.
- A streaming device which supports Dog TV is mandatory to have.
- All the potential users, who really want to stream the channel content well, need to generate an activation code and enter it at watch.dogtv.com/activate.
- Make sure to keep your device running by accessing the latest updates and software versions.
Once you have all these, hover to the main activation steps.
Activate Dog TV at watch.dogtv.com/activate for Streaming Devices
If you wish to watch and stream Dog TV on your home-installed streaming device, then you will be happier to know that the channel is now available for all the major platforms like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Android. While the process of activating the channel is simple and easy to do with. First, install the Dog TV app on your device and then make it activate by using the watch.dogtv.com/activate page. The complete procedure is mentioned down below.
Roku is one of the most sought-after devices used all across the US and Canada. Plus the device is known to support multiple streaming channels that you can watch on your TV screen. Following are the steps which need to be executed on your device.
Meanwhile, before anything make sure to first create a Dog TV account (if you haven’t created one). Then take a monthly or annual subscription to the channel by paying $9.99 or $84.99.
- Firstly, explore the Channel Store on your Roku device to get the Do TV app.
- Now, to do so, go to Streaming Channels and then type – Dog TV app.
- Get the app from the list of obtained results.
- You will need to install and launch the installed channel next.
- Once the channel gets launched, you will be asked to sign in to your Dog TV account.
- Hence, enter the account login credentials on the screen.
- This will bring you a channel activation code that needs to be used to make the channel activate.
- Note down or copy the same code for further process.
- Use another device and launch its web browser.
- In the URL address bar type watch.dogtv.com/activate.
- Enter all the asked details for login and press the Next button.
- Further, enter your login credentials once again and hit the Sign-in button.
- Alternatively, you can choose to Email me a sign-in link option to make you log into your account.
- Put the channel activation code in the given space and complete the rest of the procedure by following the on-screen steps and instructions.
Similar to Roku, users of Apple TV can also download Dog TV on their devices. Given below are the major steps that one can use to make the channel activate:
- Select the Apple App Store app icon available from your Apple TV’s home screen.
- From the App store on-screen, use the Search option to find the app.
- Type Dog TV app using the search option.
- Next, press the Install button to reach the app’s preview screen.
- Now, click to add the Dog TV channel app to your Apple TV device.
- Once you make the channel installed, launch the app and complete sign in to your Dog TV account.
- After signing in, you will be required to sign in to your account to get the activation code.
- Once you get the code, navigate to the web browser.
- Go to the Dog TV activation page with the active URL – watch.dogtv.com/activate on your separate DEVICE.
- On the main activation page, put your login credentials in the given box.
- Enter your registered email address and then hit the Next button.
- In the next step, put your login password and hit on the Sign-in button.
NOTE: Similarly, you can click on the Email me a sign-in link option to get a link that makes you put the registered email address in the given space to sign in to your channel TV account.
- Once you complete the sign-in process, the next step that you need to follow is to enter the activation code in the given space.
- Put the code and then pursue the on-screen steps to complete the process on time.
Amazon Fire TV
DOGTV is now available on your Amazon device as well. Simply, navigate to its channel store to obtain the app and enjoy streaming channels and shows related to Dog centric lifestyle. To get the app here’s are the steps that you can go with:
- To begin with, make sure to add the Dog TV app to your Amazon Fire TV.
- To attempt this step, go to Find option > then search Dog TV > and click Install the app.
- After making the channel app installed, open the Dog TV app and hover to its welcome screen.
- Next, you need to sign in to the downloaded app (if prompted).
- With this, you will get the channel activation code on the TV display.
- Next, turn on your browser and go to the official Dog TV activation page.
- Enter the URL – (watch.dogtv.com/activate) on your smart device browser.
- You will now need to put the email address connected with your Dog TV account.
- Enter the details in the given space and click the Next button.
- Then, write down the password on the next box and press the Sign-in button.
- Similarly, you can use the Email me a sign-in link to successfully log into your account.
- Put the code in the given box and follow the steps to complete the activation process.
Similar steps are helpful to activate the channel app on your Android TV as well. To do so, navigate to the outlined steps:
- Power on the device to visit the channel store.
- From the store, download the DOGTV app and make it installed on your device.
- After installing, you need to log in to your account using the required credentials.
- Launch the recently downloaded app to get the code on your TV screen.
- Navigate to watch.dogtv.com/activate to put the channel code.
- Enter the activation code and complete the on-screen formalities and instructions to watch DOG TV shows and programs on your Android TV.
So, with these simple activation steps (given above), you can access Dog TV channel shows on your home installed desired streaming device with ease.
DOG TV app not working – How can I fix the error?
Dog TV is unlike any other television out there – it’s a channel created just for your pup, with programs that analyze dog behavior, showcase exercise routines and even offer training tips for pups of all ages. However, a huge section of users are facing errors while they launch the app on their desired streaming device. This causes a result and their DOG TV app won’t be able to work properly.
If you are into a similar kind of situation and don’t be able to figure out how to fix this, try executing the below-given steps:
- A majority of times reinstalling the app on your device majorly fixes the problem. Hence you can try this hack too.
- Make sure to choose the right internet settings to fix the error.
- Use the device only which is eligible to run the channel app.
Frequently Asked Questions –
Q. What is DOG TV?
Dog TV is a streaming service that offers dog owners a convenient way to watch premium video content designed specifically for their precious pooches. It’s also packed with interactive, educational activities such as “Hike with Your Dog,” “Bark Back,” and “Follow My Lead.” The channel doubles as a 24/7 hub for videos of puppies and contains no non-violent or aggressive footage.
Q. How can I stream DOG TV channel content on my device?
Well, the steps are easy and straightforward to execute. Meanwhile, you will require to first create a Dog TV account and take a subscription plan as per your preferences. Once you get the subscription try following the above-mentioned steps to make the channel activate.
Q. What are the major devices that support Dog TV?
Devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Android TV (of all latest software) are compatible to stream the channel with such consummate ease.