Tennis is among the most-watched sports in the United States. And, the Tennis channel offers everything a tennis lover wants. You can get updates on tennis games, highlights, interviews, and more. The channel is available with almost all cable and satellite providers and on all streaming devices. Here, we are covering the process for activating the Tennis Channel on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, and other devices.
- 1 Activate Tennis Channel App on Roku at tennischannel.com/activate
- 2 Activate Tennis Channel App on Apple TV
- 3 Activate Tennis Channel App on Android TV
- 4 Activate Tennis Channel App on Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick
- 5 Activate Tennis Channel App on Smart TVs at tennischannel.com/activate
Subscribe to the Tennis Channel Plus
You can access the Tennis Channel through your cable TV provider’s package or by taking a subscription to Tennis Channel. Here’s how you can subscribe to the Tennis Channel Plus package:
- Go to the official website at www.tennischannel.com.
- Click on the ‘Subscribe to Plus’ option on the top.
- Click the ‘Subscribe’ button.
- Enter the email address and create a password. Click on the checkbox for customer agreement and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for completing the process.
- That’s it! The subscription is complete.
Activate Tennis Channel App on Roku at tennischannel.com/activate
Here’s how you can activate the Tennis Channel on your Roku device:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote to go to the home screen.
- Scroll up or down on your remote to go to the ‘Streaming Channels’ option.
- The Channel Store will open. Go to the ‘Search’ option and look for the ‘Tennis Channel’ app.
- Select the ‘Add channel’ option to add the app to your Roku device.
- On launching the app you will receive a unique activation code. Note it down.
- Now, on a different device, go to tennischannel.com/activate and insert the activation code received previously.
- Click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button and complete the process.
- You can enjoy all the Tennis Channel action on your Roku device.
Also Read: How to Watch the Super Bowl on Roku
Activate Tennis Channel App on Apple TV
The following steps will help you activate the Tennis channel on your Apple TV:
- Using the Apple TV remote, go to the home screen and navigate to the App Store.
- Select the ‘Sports’ category and search the Tennis Channel app.
- Click the ‘Get’ button to install it on your Apple TV.
- Now, open the app to generate the activation code. You will also see some instructions with the code.
- Following the instructions, visit tennischannel.com/activate on your mobile or PC and enter the code in the provided space.
- Select your provider and click the “CONTINUE” button. The channel will activate in some time.
Activate Tennis Channel App on Android TV
Here are the steps for activating the Tennis Channel on your Android TV:
- Go to the Play Store from your Android device’s home screen.
- Search for the ‘Tennis Channel’ app and select it from the search results.
- Click the ‘Download/ Install’ button to add the app to your TV.
- Once the download is done, open the app. Sign in to your account and you will see an activation code.
- Now, visit tennischannel.com/activate from another device and enter the code in the provided space.
- Choose your TV provider and click on the ‘CONTINUE’ button
- On completion of the process, you can stream the Tennis Channel content on your Android TV.
Activate Tennis Channel App on Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick
The steps for activating the Tennis Channel on your Fire Stick or Fire TV are similar. Here is what you need to do:
- Go to the ‘Apps’ section on your Fire TV and search for the Tennis Channel app.
- Select the app and install it on your TV.
- After the installation is complete, open the app and select the sign-in option to generate the activation code.
- From your mobile device or PC, visit www.tennischannel.com/activate. Enter the activation code in the given space and choose your TV provider.
- Complete the activation process.
- Your FireStick screen will refresh in a few minutes and you will be able to watch the Tennis Channel content on your TV.
Activate Tennis Channel App on Smart TVs at tennischannel.com/activate
You can stream the Tennis Channel App on Smart TVs such as Samsung TVs, LG TVs, Sony TVs, and more. Here is the general process to be followed:
- Turn on your smart TV and make sure that you are connected to a good WiFi network.
- Now, launch the TV’s web browser and go to tennischannel.com.
- Click the ‘Settings’ option on the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Enter your credentials and complete the process.
- You can now watch the Tennis Channel on your Smart TV.
Also Read: ballysports.com/activate Smart TV
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does the Tennis Channel Everywhere app include Tennis Channel Plus content?
Yes, the Tennis Channel Everywhere app offers access to Tennis Channel Plus and Tennis Channel live and on-demand content.
How much will a Tennis Channel Plus subscription cost for a year?
The Tennis Channel Plus subscription will cost $109.99 per year. The subscription can be cancelled anytime.
On how many devices can I access the Tennis Channel simultaneously?
Simultaneous access to the Tennis Channel Plus is available only for a single device. However, you can access your Tennis Plus account on a maximum of five devices.
Why can’t I access the Tennis Channel videos on my device?
If you can’t access the Tennis Channel videos on your device, try the following fixes:
- Clear the app cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Restart your device and try again.
- If the above fixes don’t work, contact the Tennis Channel support team.
Why don’t I see my cable TV provider on the list?
If you don’t see your cable TV provider on the list, get in touch with your provider for information on the same.
Can I watch the Tennis Channel on my Spectrum Cable Box?
Yes. You can download the Tennis Channel Everywhere app on your Spectrum Cable Box. Then, launch the app to generate the activation code and then enter the code on the official activation page to stream Tennis Channel on your cable box.