OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) is a streaming platform where you can watch the latest shows, original series, classic videos, stream live TV, and more. OWN TV is available on all the major streaming platforms – Roku, Smart TVs, and Mobile. For watching the OWN TV content on your TV, you need to activate the OWN TV. Also, you will require a cable subscription for watching the OWN TV content. All major TV Providers viz. Spectrum, DirecTV, Xfinity, Verizon, and others support OWN TV. Here is how you can activate OWN TV on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Android, and Apple TV via https://www.start.watchown.tv/link or start.watchown.tv/activate.
- 1 Activate OWN TV via https://www.start.watchown.tv/link
- 1.1 How to Activate Watch OWN TV on Roku
- 1.2 Activate OWN TV on Fire Stick or Fire TV at start.watchown.tv/link
- 1.3 Activate Watch OWN on Android TV
- 1.4 How to Activate OWN TV on Apple TV at start.watchown.tv/activate
- 1.5 Watch OWN TV on iOS
- 1.6 OWN TV Activation Code is not working?
Let’s have a look at how to activate watch own TV on all common devices that you may use:
How to Activate Watch OWN TV on Roku
To activate OWN TV on Roku, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press the home button on your Roku TV remote to reach the home screen.
- Now, select the Streaming Channels option and go to the Channel Store.
- Search for the OWN TV channel and select it.
- Click on the ‘Add Channel’ option to start the installation process.
- Open the app after the installation is complete.
- Follow the instructions to get the activation code.
- Once the activation code appears on the screen, visit start.watchown.tv/link or start.watchown.tv/activate URL on your PC’s or Mobile’s browser.
- Enter the activation code in the space provided and click the ‘Link TV Provider’ button to complete the activation process.
- Once done, you can start streaming your favorite shows.
Follow the below-mentioned steps carefully to activate OWN TV on your Fire TV:
- Go to the home screen of your Amazon Fire TV.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for the OWN TV app.
- Download the app. The installation process begins automatically.
- Open the app and you will be asked to sign in using your TV provider’s credentials.
- On successful login, an activation code will appear on the screen.
- Now, visit the official activation link at start.watchown.tv/link and enter the activation code in the space provided.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
Also Read: Activate eonline.com/link firestick
Activate Watch OWN on Android TV
These steps will be applicable to all Android TVs and other Android devices. Here is the activation process:
- Turn On your Android TV and go to the Google Play Store.
- Now, look for the OWN TV app.
- Select the app from the results and start the installation process.
- Open the app and log in using your TV provider’s user ID and password.
- An activation code will appear after successful login.
- From your mobile or computer browser, visit start.watchown.tv/activate and enter the activation code in the space provided.
- Complete the activation process by following the on-screen instructions.
How to Activate OWN TV on Apple TV at start.watchown.tv/activate
Activate OWN TV on your Apple TV with the following steps:
- Switch on your Apple TV and go to the App Store.
- Search for the OWN TV application and click it.
- Click the ‘Get’ button to begin the download process.
- Sign in with your Apple ID to start the download.
- After the download is complete, open the app and you will see an activation code on the screen.
- Now, from another device, visit start.watchown.tv/activate.
- Enter the activation code in the space provided and click the Link TV Provider button.
- Complete the activation process to stream the OWN TV content on your Apple TV.
Watch OWN TV on iOS
- Go to the home screen of your device and open the App Store.
- Select the ‘Apps’ option and look for the OWN TV app.
- Select the app and click the ‘GET’ button to begin the download process.
- If you are prompted to sign in using your Apple id, do so to complete the installation process.
- Now, launch the OWN TV app. Some on-screen instructions will appear on the screen. Follow them to complete the activation process.
Also Read: usanetwork.com/activatenbcu
OWN TV Activation Code is not working?
The most common issue that users face while activating the OWN TV channel is this. If the activation code is not working, here is what you can do:
- Check if you are entering the correct code.
- Make sure that the device and the computer/ mobile are connected to an internet connection.
- It is advised to activate using the code as soon as the code is generated. The code expires if you wait for a long time.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app. Then open the app to get a new activation code.
If none of the above fixes work, you can contact customer service at [email protected] to report your issue.
Also, OWN TV is available only in the United States. So, the code will not work outside the US. You must use a VPN to access OWN TV outside the US.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the cost of an OWN TV app?
The OWN TV app is available for free to download. The service is also free, you just need to have a TV provider subscription. If you don’t have a TV subscription, you can watch only a few free programs.
Is OWN TV available on Netflix?
No. OWN TV is not available on Netflix. Netflix is a stand-alone streaming platform with its own library of series, documentaries, and movies.
Can I watch OWN on Hulu?
Yes, you can watch OWN on Hulu with a subscription. The subscription costs $5.99 and also offers a free trial.
Does YouTube TV have the OWN channel?
Yes, OWN channel can be found on YouTube TV under the lifestyle/ culture category. You need to get a subscription for watching full episodes. The subscription costs $64.99 per month. A trial period is also offered to test the service.
Yes. Click on the ‘CC’ icon on the video player to Turn On the closed captioning feature.
Where can I find the OWN TV schedule?
You can find the OWN TV schedule online at the official website on the TV schedule page.