If horror is your favorite genre, Screambox is for you. Everything from Zombies, Supernatural Power, Crime, and Home Invasion, to Brutal, Cults, and Psychotic is available here. It has an extensive library of horror movies and shows. Not only US, but titles from Korea, Norway, Japan, Iceland, Spain, and Thailand are also available. However, the service is available only in the U.S. for now.
The Screambox app is available on Roku, Android, and iOS devices. So, here is the detailed process for activating the Screambox app on Roku, Android TV, and iOS devices through screambox.com/activate code.
- 1 Signing Up for Screambox Account
- 2 Steps to Activate Screambox on Roku
- 3 Activate Screambox on Android TV
- 4 How to Activate Screambox on Android Phones
- 5 Guide to Activate Screambox on iOS Devices
Signing Up for Screambox Account
You can watch the Screambox content for free with a Screambox account. However, for Premium content, a subscription is required. Here’s how you can sign up for a Screambox account.
- Go to the official page at www.screambox.com.
- Expand the menu on the home page.
- Select the ‘Login’ option at the end.
- Click on the link in the ‘New to Screambox? Sign Up now’ option on the Sign In page or click the ‘Register’ tab.
- Enter the details asked for such as email address, full name, and password. Click the ‘Agree & Sign Up’ button to complete the process.
- That’s it! You can now enjoy Screambox content with your login details.
Registering for Screambox Subscription
For exploring the Screambox library, you need to have a subscription. Here’s how you can subscribe to the Screambox plan and become a Premium member:
- Go to the official website – www.screambox.com.
- Click on the ‘Subscribe to Watch’ button on the home screen.
- If you already have a Screambox account, sign-in using your credentials and complete the process to purchase the subscription.
- Provide the details for the subscription and complete the sign-up process.
Note: A 30-day free trial will be offered with the subscription. You can cancel the subscription anytime before the free trial if you don’t want to get a paid subscription.
Steps to Activate Screambox on Roku
Follow the steps mentioned here to activate the Screambox app on Roku and enjoy your favorite movies:
- Turn on the Roku device and go to the home screen.
- Now, navigate to the ‘Streaming Channels’ option by scrolling down. Select the Search Channels option.
- Type in ‘Screambox’ in the search bar and wait for the results.
- From the results, select the Screambox app and click the ‘Add Channel’ button to add the app to your Roku device.
- Once the installation is done, click Ok > Go to Channel option.
- Now, locate the Screambox app and open it. Enter the details asked for and you will see an activation code on the screen.
- Visit the URL mentioned on the Roku screen – screambox.com/activate – and enter the code in the given space. Click the ‘Next’ button and follow the instructions to complete the activation process.
- A success message will appear on the verification of the entered information. The Screambox app on your Roku will refresh. You can start streaming your favorite movie and shows.
Activate Screambox on Android TV
The Screambox app is available for both Android TVs and smartphones. Here’s how you can activate the app on your Android TV:
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- Now, look for the Screambox app using the search bar.
- Select the application and click the ‘Install’ button to download the app.
- After the download is complete, open the app and sign in using your credentials. You will see an activation code on the screen along with a URL.
- Visit the URL – screambox.com/activate – from a different device and enter the code appearing on your TV in the given space. Press the ‘Next’ button.
- Complete the activation process and start streaming the Screambox app on your TV.
How to Activate Screambox on Android Phones
To watch Screambox on your Android phones, follow the steps mentioned here:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Look for the Screambox app.
- Select the app from the search results and click the ‘Install’ button to begin the download process.
- Once the app is downloaded, open the app and log in using your Screambox account credentials.
- Now, you can enjoy your favorite content on the go.
Guide to Activate Screambox on iOS Devices
You can stream Screambox on your iPhone or iPad. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Open the Apple App Store on your iOS device.
- Search for the Screambox app.
- Select the app from the search results and click the ‘Get’ button to start the download process.
- Once the app is installed, launch the app and sign in using your Screambox credentials.
- That’s it! You are all set for streaming your favorite content.
Screambox App – Troubleshooting
Here are some common issues that viewers face along with the solutions to fix them:
Receiving error ‘Please enter a valid username and password’.
If you are seeing the above error or ‘The login information you entered does not match an account in our records’, this indicates that your email id is not registered with a Screambox account. Try remembering the correct email address or login credentials.
I am facing audio problems while streaming Screambox.
For resolving audio issues, you need to contact the Screambox support team with the following information:
- Make and model of your connected device.
- Make and model of your audio device.
- Name of the movie/ show you were watching
- Description of the issue
Contact details of the Support Team is available on the official website.
Facing a Slow Video Playback Issue
Try the following troubleshooting tips for this issue:
- Reset your connected device.
- Reset the cable modem/ router and keep the power unplugged for a minimum of 30 seconds.
- Try playing the video again.
- If the issue is not resolved, contact the Support team through the app or official website. You can email [email protected].
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How much will Screambox cost? What plans are available?
Some awesome content is available with free registration. For those who want access to the full library and an ad-free viewing experience, the following plans are available:
- Monthly plan – $4.99 plus tax.
- Three months plan – $11.99 plus tax.
- Yearly plan (Premium) – $39.99 plus tax.
Q. Why is there a tax charge on my bill?
The company is legally required to collect tax. So, you see a tax head on your bill. The tax is charged as per your ZIP code or city.
Q. Can I access Screambox through my Amazon Prime membership?
Yes. You need to purchase the Screambox plan via your Amazon Prime membership to enjoy Screambox through Amazon.
Q. Is closed captioning available while watching Screambox?
Yes. You will see a ‘cc’ button in the bottom right corner of the player. Click it to access CC. The button will appear only for titles that meet CC conditions.