NFL Network is owned by the National Football League for hosting matches, news, events, and updates related to all 32 teams. It is an American cable and satellite television network available 24/7. Football fans can access the network through its app on various streaming devices and enjoy it on the go. Just complete the app activation process on your device and you will be all set to enjoy your favorite player/ team in action. Here are the steps for activating the NFL Network app on Roku, Android, Apple, Fire TV, Playstation, and Xbox via nfl.com/activate.
- 1 Sign-Up for an nfl.com Account
- 2 Activate NFL on any Streaming Device at nfl.com/activate
- 3 NFL on Roku at nfl.com/activate/roku
- 4 How to Activate NFL on Apple TV?
- 5 Activate NFL on Amazon Fire TV or FireStick at nfl.com/activate
- 6 How to Activate NFL on Android Device?
- 7 How to Activate NFL on Xbox at nfl.com/activate
- 8 How to Activate NFL Game Pass on PS4?
- 8.1 NFL Activation code not working? Here are the fixes
Sign-Up for an nfl.com Account
Before moving ahead with the activation process, you need to sign-up for an NFL account. Here are the steps to be followed for creating an NFL account.
- Go to the official website at www.nfl.com.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ option in the top-right corner.
- Click the ‘Sign Up’ option and you will be directed to the sign-up form.
- Fill in details such as Email Address, Username, Password, First name, Last name, Date of Birth, Zip Code, Country, and Favorite Team.
- Click the ‘Create Account’ button to complete the sign-up process.
Purchasing NFL Game Pass Subscription
Along with the NFL account, viewers must also have an NFL Game Pass subscription to stream NFL Network content and enjoy watching their favorite team in action.
- Go to the official NFL website.
- Click on the ‘Game Pass’ option in the top-right corner.
- Click the Sign-In option and enter your credentials.
- Chose a subscription plan and proceed to make a purchase. You can choose to pay in installments. The payment can be made via major credit cards viz. MasterCard, Visa, or American Express. PayPal payments are also accepted.
Now that you have an NFL account as well as a Game Pass subscription, let’s move ahead with the activation process on various streaming devices.
Activate NFL on any Streaming Device at nfl.com/activate
If you’re wondering, how to activate NFL app on your any streaming device Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV or FireStick, Android TV, XBOX and PS4 device at nfl.com/activate. Get complete guide to activate NFL app on your multiple streaming device.
NFL on Roku at nfl.com/activate/roku
Follow the steps mentioned below to activate NFL on your Roku device:
- Turn on the device and click the ‘Home’ button on your Roku remote control.
- Now, go to the ‘Streaming Channels’ section.
- Search for the NFL Network.
- Select the app from the results and begin the installation process.
- Open the app and an activation code will appear on the screen.
- Now, go to the activation link at nfl.com/activate or nfl.com/activate/roku and enter the code in the space provided.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button and complete the activation process.
- Once the activation is done, the NFL app’s screen on your Roku device will refresh.
- You can stream the app’s content on Roku.
Note: Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere, and Roku Express are compatible with the NFL Game Pass.
Similar Post: ballysports.com/activate roku
How to Activate NFL on Apple TV?
The NFL Network app is available on the 4th Generation and 4K Apple devices. Here are the steps to activate NFL on the Apple TV:
- Turn on the Apple TV and go to the Apple App Store.
- Search for the NFL app and download it.
- Launch the app and go to the ‘Settings’ option. Click the ‘Sign In’ button to generate the activation code. Note the code.
- Now, go to nfl.com/activate and enter the activation code. Click the ‘Continue’ button and the NFL app will be ready to stream on your Apple TV.
Activate NFL on Amazon Fire TV or FireStick at nfl.com/activate
Follow the steps carefully to activate NFL Network app on your Amazon Fire TV:
- Press the ‘Home’ button on the remote to open the home screen of your Fire TV.
- Search for the NFL app and click on the app.
- Start the download procedure.
- After the download is complete, open the app.
- Generate the activation code and note it down.
- Now, visit nfl.com/activate and enter the activation code.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button and complete the process to stream NFL content on your Fire TV.
How to Activate NFL on Android Device?
By activating the NFL app on your Android device, you can watch your favorite team in action anytime. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Turn on the Android device and go to the Play Store.
- Search the NFL Network app and select it.
- Click the ‘Install’ button to download the app.
- Open the app and you will see an activation code on the screen.
- On a different device, go to the nfl.com/activate link.
- Enter the activation code in the provided space and click the ‘Continue’ button.
How to Activate NFL on Xbox at nfl.com/activate
You can access the NFL on your Xbox. Just follow the steps mentioned here to activate the NFL app:
- Download the NFL Network app on your Xbox device.
- Open the app and go to the menu to find the Activate Channel option.
- Click it and select your TV Provider from the drop-down menu.
- You will receive an activation code. Note it down.
- Go to nfl.com/activate link on your mobile or laptop and enter the activation code in the provided space.
How to Activate NFL Game Pass on PS4?
You can watch your favorite team play on your PS4. Just activate the app using the following steps:
- On your PlayStation 4, visit ‘TV & Video’ option.
- Download the app from the PlayStation Store and launch the app.
- Select your TV provider to receive the activation code.
- Go to a browser on a different device and open the link – nfl.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code in the provided space and click the ‘Continue’ button to complete the process.
NFL Activation code not working? Here are the fixes
If the NFL code is not working while activating the app, here are some fixes you can try.
- Make sure that both devices are connected to an internet connection.
- The activation code has a time limit. So, use it as soon as possible. Don’t wait for a long time after generating the code.
- Be careful while entering the code. Make sure you are entering the correct code.
- Lastly, uninstall and reinstall the app to generate a new code.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there a free trial for NFL?
Yes. If you have an NFL Game Pass, you can enjoy a seven-day free trial. With the free trial, you can enjoy a replay of all 256 regular season games, a localized radio feed, and live pre-season games.
Can I stream NFL without a subscription?
You can stream NFL without a subscription only for seven days through a free trial. After that, a subscription is necessary to watch NFL.
Can I pay for the subscription in installments?
Yes. NFL allows football fans to make subscription payments in installments.
How can I reset my NFL account’s password?
Follow the steps mentioned below to reset your NFL account’s password:
- Go to the official website www.nfl.com.
- Click on the Sign-in option from the menu in the top corner.
- Select the ‘Forgot Password?’
- Enter your Email ID or Username and click the ‘Request Password Reset’ button.
- Complete the process.
- Once the password is changed, log in to your account using the new password.
Can I hide scores for on-demand games?
Yes. Just follow the steps mentioned here:
- Visit NFL game pass home page and sign in to your account.
- Click on the account icon and click the Hide Scores option to hide the scores.