If you love to watch contemporary, innovative, and classical performing arts and cultural programs from all over the world, Marquee TV is the app for you. Be it any recent work or one of your established favorites, Marque offers everything from Opera, theatre, and original series to concerts and documentaries to enjoy on your preferred streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Android TV. Just install the app on your streaming device and get it activated at marquee.tv/activate. To know how to sign up and activate Marque TV at the marquee.tv/activate, follow the instructions provided below.
Sign Up for a Marquee TV Plan
Before you can enjoy the amazing content from the Marquee TV app on your streaming device, you must be a member of their service. Below are the steps that will help you sign up for the Marquee TV plan and become a member.
- Go to the Marquee TV sign-up page click here on your computer or mobile browser.
- On the sign-up page, enter your phone number, and select the checkbox next to the option “Please send me email and other marketing communications………I have purchased a ticket.” Then, click on the CONTINUE button.
- Alternatively, you can choose from the following options displayed on your screen:
- Continue With Apple
- Sign Up With Facebook
- Sign Up With Google
- Signup With Email
- Next, add your billing information (PayPal, Credit, or Debit Card). If you have a promo code, you can add it in the provided field and click the Apply Code button.
- Then, make the payment for your subscription. Your subscription will begin after the 7-day free trial period.
Once you are done signing up for the Marquee TV plan, you can proceed with the activation process suggested below.
Activate Marquee TV App on Roku using marquee.tv/activate
- On your Roku device, access the Streaming Channels > Search Channels section.
- In the search channels section, find the Marquee TV app.
- Once you find the app, select it and click on the “Add channel” option.
- The installation of the Marquee TV app will begin.
- When you are installing the app, press the “Go to channel” option to open it.
- From the welcome screen, select the ACTIVATE DEVICE option.
- A unique 6-digit activation code will be displayed on your screen along with this activation link marquee.tv/activate.
- Keep this screen open and go to the Marquee TV activation page using the given link.
- On the activation page, enter your login credentials to sign in if you are not logged in already.
- Once logged in, enter the activation code in the provided field and click on the Activate Device button.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process. You can then watch Marquee TV content on your Roku device.
Similar Post: flixfling.com/roku
Marquee TV app on Apple TV
- From the home screen of your Apple TV, launch the App Store app.
- Next, look for the Marquee TV app using the search option.
- From the search result, select the Marquee TV app.
- On the next screen, tap on the Get button to install the app.
- Once installed, launch the app by tapping the Open option.
- On the welcome screen, select the ACTIVATE DEVICE option.
- A unique code will be presented on your screen with an activation link marquee.tv/activate.
- Now, open this link on your computer or mobile browser to access the Marquee TV activation page.
- On the activation page, enter your login credentials to sign in.
- Then, enter the activation code in the given field and tap on the Activate Device button.
- After the activation, you can start watching Marquee TV on your Apple TV.
Activate Marquee TV on Fire TV
- Access the home screen of your Fire TV, and select the Find option.
- Under the Find section, select the Search option. In the search field, enter Marquee TV.
- From the search result, select the Marquee TV app and tap the Get button.
- Once the app is installed, tap the Open option to launch the app.
- On the welcome screen, select the ACTIVATE DEVICE option.
- You will be presented with a 6-digit unique code and this activation link marquee.tv/activate.
- Open this link on your mobile or desktop browser to access the Marquee TV activation page.
- Sign in to your Marquee TV account on the activation page.
- Once logged in, enter the activation code in the provided field and click on the Activate Device option.
- After successfully activating your Marquee TV subscription, you can access the service on your Amazon Fire TV.
Similar Post: peacocktv.com/tv on FireStick
Activate Marquee TV on Android TV
- From the home screen of your Android TV, go to the Apps > Play Store section.
- In the search field of the Play Store app, type Marquee TV and confirm it.
- Select the MARQUEE TV app from the search result and click on the Install option.
- After the installation of the app, click on the Open option to launch the app.
- A 6-digit code will be provided on your TV screen along with an activation link marquee.tv/activate.
- Now, using a web browser access the Marquee TV activation page using the link marquee.tv/activate.
- Enter your login credentials on the activation page to sign in to your Marquee TV account.
- When logged in, enter the activation code in the given field and tap on the Activate Device button.
- Once the code is verified, the Marquee TV app will be accessible on your Android TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there any gift subscription available on Marquee TV?
Yes, absolutely you can gift a 12 months subscription to Marquee TV. Also, you can buy gift cards to some of Marquee’s special events which are available on the official website.
Q. How much is the monthly cost of a Marquee TV subscription?
A monthly subscription to Marquee TV is available for $8.99 per month with a 7-day free trial period.
Q. Will I be charged for Free Trial if I cancel it within 7 days of the trial period?
In case you terminate the subscription to Marquee TV during the free trial period, your remaining free trial period will be forfeited. And, if you will try to subscribe again, you will be charged.
Q. How can I enable subtitles in the mobile app?
- Play a random video and touch the screen to make features visible.
- Next, select the gear icon to locate it in the lower right corner.
- Next, select the language and the subtitles will be enabled.