With the Bet app, you can enjoy the latest episodes of your favorite BET shows on your streaming devices anytime you want. Whether you want to live stream or watch exclusive BET shows such as Being Mary Jane, 50 Central, The Quad, and News specials, just activate the Bet App on the bet.com/activate page by following the instructions suggested below.
Activate BET App on All Device at bet.com/activate
The current Bet app comes with a new and improved design, making you indulge more in the app. So, if you are looking to get this app on your streaming devices like Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV or Roku TV, below are the activation steps that you will need to follow.
Activate BET on Android TV
If you wish to access the BET app on your Android smart TV, the process is pretty simple. Firstly, download and install the BET app from the Android Play Store. Secondly, fetch the activation code. And finally, submit that code on the bet.com/activate page. For step-by-step instructions, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the home screen of your Android TV and access the Apps option.
- Under the Apps section, select the Play Store app and enter “BET” in the search box.
- From the search result, select the BET app and tap the Install button.
- Once the app is installed, tap the Open option to launch the app.
- From the welcome screen, note down the 7-digit activation code and keep the screen open.
- Now, visit the BET activation page using the URL – bet.com/activate on your Phone/PC browser.
- On the activation page, provide the activation code in the given field and click on the Continue button.
- In the next step, sign in to your account using the TV Provider credentials.
- Then, simply go through the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
- The BET app will now be accessible on your Android TV.
Activate BET on Apple TV using bet.com/activate
Having the BET app activated on your Apple TV will allow you to stream hours of the latest and popular movies, series, exclusives, and a lot more. To know how to easily enjoy the Bet app programming on your Apple TV, follow the instructions below.
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to the home screen.
- Next, access the App Store app and find the BET app using the search option.
- Once you find the app, tap the Get button to install it.
- After installation, tap the Open option to launch the app.
- Your TV screen will display a 7-digit activation code.
- Now that you have the code, visit the BET activation page using the link bet.com/activate on a separate browser.
- On the activation page, enter the activation code in the provided field and click the Continue option.
- Now, using your TV provider login credentials, sign in to your BET account.
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- After that, return to your Apple TV and start to enjoy content from the BET app.
Activate BET for Amazon Fire TV or FireStick
Whether you are using Fire TV Streaming Stick or Smart TV, you can enjoy the BET programming on both devices through the quick activation process described below. The instructions are the same for both devices.
- From the main menu of your Fire TV device, select the FIND option.
- Under the FIND section, select the Search option.
- In the search field, enter BET and confirm it.
- Select the BET NOW app from the search results and tap the INSTALL option.
- When installed, tap the Open option to launch the BET app.
- On the welcome screen of the BET NOW app, a 7-digit activation code will be provided to you.
- Now, using a phone or pc browser, access the BET activation page using the URL – bet.com/activate.
- On the activation page, enter the activation code in the provided field and tap the CONTINUE option.
- Then, sign in using your TV provider credentials and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- You should now be able to access the BET app on your Fire TV devices.
How to Activate BET App on Roku at bet.com/activate
Roku users can also make the most of the BET app on their respective devices be it a Streaming Stick or TV Edition. Like any other compatible device, the app can be installed from the Roku Channel Store and activated at bet.com/activate. Here are the quick steps to follow.
1. Navigate to Streaming Channels > Search Channels section from the home screen of your Roku device.
2. In the Search section, enter BET and begin the search process.
3. Next, from the search results, select the BET app and tap the Add Channel option.
4. Once you are done with the installation, press the Go to channel option to launch the app.
5. You will be presented with a 7-digit unique code and activation link – bet.com/activate.
6. Use this link on your phone/pc browser to access the BET activation page.
7. On the activation page, enter the code in the given field and tap the Continue button.
8. Then, sign in to your BET account using your TV Provider account credentials.
9. After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
Your BET app is now activated on Roku to enjoy your favorite programming.
Cast BET App on Chromecast
If you wish to watch the content from the BET app using your Chromecast device, here are the steps that you will need to follow.
- To begin with, connect your TV to your Chromecast device.
- Next, make sure you have connected your Smartphone and Chromecast device to the same wireless internet network.
- Now, download and Install the BET NOW app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Once installed, launch the BET NOW app and access your account using your TV service provider.
- Once logged in, you can play a random video on your BET app.
- From the video screen, select the Cast icon. You will usually find this icon located at the upper-right corner of your mobile screen.
- From the given options, select your Chromecast device and press the Start Casting option.
- And that’s it. The BET NOW app will now be watchable on your big TV screen via Chromecast.
So, these are the quick instructions that will help you watch the amazing content from the BET app on your favorite streaming devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I am having trouble playing an episode. What to do?
If you are seeing an error message playing an episode or if you see the screen hanging on advertisements, stop playing the episode and follow these steps.
- Update the Operating System of your device. Make sure that at least 2 GB of space is available.
- Check and restart your network connection.
- Update your BET app and then play your desired content.
- Consider uninstalling the app, restarting your device, and installing the app again to clear the cache.
- If you were accessing the BET app using your TV provider, sign into your account again using cellular data and not your wireless network. Once the problem is resolved, you can return to the wireless connection.
- In most cases, following these steps should fix the problem.
Q. Why am I being asked to contact my service provider to get the channel added when I am already subscribed to the channel on my TV?
You can follow the steps below if you are facing the said problem.
- If your device type features a Setting for TV Provider SSO (Single Sign On), consider signing out. You can find this option in the Settings menu of your device. While doing so, if you are prompted whether you want to allow the app to use your TV provider subscription, select “Don’t Allow” to avoid reactivating this feature.
- Consider uninstalling the app, restarting your device, and installing the app again. Then, launch the app to sign in using your TV provider. However, do so using your cellular data and not a wireless connection.
In case you are trying to activate the app on an OTT device like Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, or Fire TV, go to bet.com/activate with cellular data and not a wireless connection.
Q. I am unable to sign in. What to do?
Your TV provider account must have access to this channel in the subscription package to be able to access the content.
Unfortunately, you will be unable to sign in if –
- You are unable to find your provider in the list.
- Don’t have a subscription to the channel in your account.
- You have a cellular-only or internet-only account.
Q. How can I watch Life TV using the app?
Tap the “Watch Live” option located under the “See What’s On Now” section. In the case of a website, select the “Watch Live TV” option on the menu.
Select the logo of your provider, or choose the “View All Providers” option to find your service provider. Then, you can sign in using the relevant credentials on the login page of your selected service provider.